PAYMENT & DEPOSIT
- We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks made payable to Pikes Peak Alpine School.
- Upon registration request, we will contact you to confirm. A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation. Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to start of trip.
- We require full payment at time of booking for AIARE Courses, AMGA SPI training, public courses, 1/2 Day trips and all trips within 14 days of activity.
- 30 days (or more) before the course or climb are eligible for reschedule or refund with no penalty.
- within 7-30 days of the course or climb, deposit is non-refundable.
- within 7 days of the course or climb, full tuition is non-refundable.
- “no shows” are non-refundable, & no reschedule option will be available.
- Barr Camp and Cog Train fees are non-refundable.
- AIARE & AMGA SPI Courses are refundable 30 days from course start, less a 10% administration fee. Within 30 days, refunds will be issued only if we fill your spot from the waitlist, less a 10% administration fee.
- Red Rock (Nevada) and Rocky Mountain National Park climbs are refundable 45 days from start only.
- If we must cancel due to weather, a rescheduled date will be arranged, tuition is held.
- If you are not able to meet a reschedule date, a refund will be issued less a 10% administration fee.
- Barr Camp and Cog Train fees are not refundable.
TRIP INSURANCE: We strongly recommend the purchase of trip insurance to protect your climbing trip investment in the event of unusual circumstances, injury, or illness that prevent the start or completion of your climb/course. Trip insurance is available from many insurance providers as well as specialized travel insurance companies such as TravelEx.
WAIT LIST: If the course is full or the date you’ve requested is not available, we will gladly add your name to our wait list.
GROUPS: Groups are welcome to register for any program we offer. We also custom design programs for your group’s needs; special group rates may apply. Please contact us to choose one of our great venues to climb in no matter your group size!
FORMS: All participants are required to sign a RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE. All forms must be signed by the participant, or by a parent or legal guardian.