Red Rock Canyon, Nevada
Multi pitch climbing mecca! We are proud to offer this wonderful rock, just 30 minutes from Las Vegas. For the rock climber, Red Rocks Nevada has it all. World class bouldering, sport climbing, and multi-pitch trad climbing alike, and with so many routes it would be impossible to climb them all. With pleasant, moderate weather during the fall and winter, Red Rock makes for an excellent location to extend the rock season.
Climb with our experienced and highly trained guides. We are here to help you; challenge yourself, achieve your goals and have fun doing it with well planned guidance.
Some of the many climbs we guide:
- Solar Slab – 9 pitches, 5.6 – Oak Creek Canyon
- Johnny Vegas – 4 pitches, 5.7 – Oak Creek Canyon
- Olive Oil – 7 pitches, 5.7 – Juniper Canyon
- Geronimo – 5 pitches, 5.7 – Juniper Canyon
- Purblind Pillar – 6 pitches, 5.7 – Angel Food Wall
- Tunnel Vision – 6 pitches, 5.7 – Angel Food Wall
- Dark Shadows – 4 pitches, 5.8 – Pine Creek Canyon
- Crimson Crysalis – 9 pitches, 5.8 – Juniper Canyon
- Frogland – 6 pitches, 5.8 Black Velvet Canyon
- Ginger Cracks – 7 pitches, 5.9 – Juniper Canyon
- Epinephrine – 13 pitches, 5.9 (grade IV) – Black Velvet Canyon
- Dream of Wild Turkeys (5.10a – 11 pitches) – Black Velvet Canyon
- Inti Wantana – 12 pitches, 5.10c (grade IV) – Mount Wilson
- Or… let us help you find the lesser crowded gems in the Canyon hiding in plain site.
- And… we also love to guide grand link-ups
October 24-28 (weekdays)
Oct.31 – Nov.4 (weekdays)
Climber to Guide Ratio, Pricing:
Prices are per person
Technical climbs (grade III or 8-10 hrs):
Technical climbs (grade III+ or 10-12 hrs):
Technical climbs (grade IV or 13-16 hrs ):
For groups larger than 2:1, Call 719-368-9524 or contact us.
Previous climbing experience required. For grade III+ and grade IV days in Red Rock our preference is that we’ve climbed with you in the past. If you are new to us, we will except a climbing resume for review.
Climbing with an AMGA Certified Rock Guide or AMGA Apprentice Rock Guide. All group climbing and safety equipment. Personal climbing gear can be rented if required.
Transportation, personal climbing gear, clothing, food and travel/medical insurance.
Pikes Peak Alpine School operates under special use permits from the USDA Forest Service, Pike National Forest and is an equal opportunity service provider & employer